Eka Software Solutions is the N0. 1 Commodity Management Platform in the world. Eka is the global leader in providing digital commodity management solutions driven by Cloud, Blockchain, Machine Learning and Analytics. The company’s best-of-breed solutions serve the entire trading value chain across agriculture, energy, metals and mining and manufacturing markets. Eka’s platform-driven solutions are embedded with commodity specific algorithms that empower businesses to stay on top of volatile markets by letting them scale at will, go live faster, and achieve better value for their investments. Eka has offices across the Americas, Asia, Australia, and EMEA serving 100+ customers globally across multiple commodity segments. Read more about Eka at www.eka1.com
· LLB from a reputed Law College with experience in corporate laws, property laws, labour
laws, contracts drafting and compliance in software industry. In-house
· 6-8 years of experience in corporate legal, commercial contracts, and business advisory
Knowledge And Skills
· Demonstrated (hands on experience) in contract drafting, good negotiation, and execution
skills i.e., ability to draft, negotiate and close transactions independently with minimal
· Demonstrated (hands on experience) subject matter knowledge in Intellectual Property laws, corporate
laws, statutory compliance and monitoring
· Should have excellent research, analytical skills and should be able to exercise judgment and
discretion to opine on compliance/ legal issues effectively.
· Able to drive efficiencies within the role and to be a trusted member within the legal/compliance team. Should enhance industry specific understanding and assist in establishing best practices for contract drafting/compliance issues.
· Ability to collaborate and engage with external counsel as and when required
· Good organizational and interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively within a
team and a fast-paced dynamic business environment
· Process oriented at the same time solution oriented
· Able to multitask.
· Good team player with a collaborative approach to completing tasks.
· Meticulous and punctual
· Strong communication skills and excellent command over English (both written and oral)